A person is entitled to vote in October 22 Elections if he/she is 18 years old by or on Election Day and meets one of the following criteria:
1 Is a registered citizen in the Kosovo Civil Registry?
2) Lives abroad from or after January 1, 1998,.
3) Has gained a refugee status on or after January 1, 1995, and is now entitled to be registered in the Kosovo Civil Registry as a Kosovo citizen.
On the other hand, no person can vote if:
1) Was sentenced with prison sentence by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
2) Was accused by the Tribunal but have not appeared in front of the court, and.
3) Were declared mentally disable by a court decision.