Central Election Commission of Republic of Kosovo is doing the preparations for organization of Extraordinary Municipal Mayor Elections for municipalities North Mitrovica, Zubin Potok, Leposaviq and Zveçan on 19 May 2019.
If you are from Republic of Kosovo and are resident of Republic of Kosovo, but live abroad, you can apply for registration as a by-mail voter for Extraordinary Municipal Mayor Elections for municipalities North Mitrovica, Zubin Potok, Leposaviq and Zveçan.
You can obtain the form for registration for By-mail voting from following sources:
- Form I for the citizens who possess the citizenship of the Republic of Kosovo,
- Form II For those who do not possess the citizenship of the Republic of Kosovo, but who have the right to be citizens of the Republic of Kosovo, according to the Law on Citizenship,
- Help line in the Unit for By-Mail Voting Operation:
+ 381 (038) 213 100, and +381 (038) 213 200
- Embassies and Consulates of Republic of Kosovo as well distribution points of contact persons of political entities registered in Republic of Kosovo located in diaspora (For their addresses, please click here),
In order to meet the criteria to vote from abroad of Kosovo you must:
- Be 18 years old on election day on 19th of May 2019,
- Be registered in Civil Registry of Republic of Kosovo and have identification documents (ID) of Republic of Kosovo or UNMIK,
- Or have a certification that proves that you are legitimate person to be registered in Civil Registry of Republic of Kosovo.
If you have identification document of Republic of Kosovo or UNMIK with expired date, please along with these document also send an identification document of the state where you live.
The filled form along with the attached documents must be received by CEC until 30th of April 2019.
You can send the completed form to:
- Through mail, to CEC address (Central Election Commission, By-Mail Voting, K.P. 6 Box 351, 10 000 Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo).
- Through official email in one of the following addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Through fax in the number: +381 (038) 213 200.
If you apply for registration by email, you must send only your own application from your personal email.
Please be informed that the applications can be sent for close family members and not for other people.
For any further information please click By Mail Voting